Friday, July 27th

Wednesday coffee was only BFF C and I. There was another lady knitting on the other side of the building, but neither of us wanted to invite her to our PMS party. I did manage to get three rows of the shawl completed. I still have a long way to go.

Beth has finished her Hyrna Herborgar shawl. It's not even dressed (blocked) and it's breathe taking. The inner child in me is screaming for one. I even have the color (copper) I would want it in and it's cashmere! I'd better get into gear and get Alberta finished. BFF C, did have the other two skeins of blue, so I've got them now.

Last night was dreadful. Grilltech had a sleep study, so he wasn't home. It was hot and I could.not.get.to.sleep. Today, I'm whiny. 'nuff said.

Today the database is crawling, which makes me want to pull my hair out.

Something for those Harry Potter Fans.

1 comment:

Amy Lane said...

Wishing you good knitting and cool weather ahead...(and what exactly is a sleep study, anyway?)