Wednesday, July 25th

I'm a day behind. I thought it was Wednesday, alas, it was only Tuesday. Oh well, nothing better than living the same day over. I managed to get three repeats on the shawl completed. Not sure how many stitches I'm up to, but it's spreading out nicely. I also had to do a row below fix. I haven't put in a life line, because I like living on the edge. (Or I'm a dumbass, but jury is still out on that one.)

Cube mates was saying it was raining this morning. Rain is good. Too bad it will be gone by the time I get off work.

I've finished the heel on my sock, and should have the gusset finished on Thursday.

Tonight is coffee.

2 comments:

Heather said...

wish i would have remembered about coffee i am bored out of my mind!

Amy Lane said...

It's been sort of a blah blogging week for everybody...but that's okay...sometimes excitement is overrated... keep on with the shawl-- I'm ready to see pictures of ev erybody's FO's!!!