Monday, July 9th

Things are back to normal around here. The child is married and MIL has gone home. Sabrina (the pigrat) is missing MIL something terrible. She came and laid on Grilltech's pillow Sunday afternoon. Then she laid on the arm of the chair while, he played on the computer.

Saturday, I took the MIL to the LYS. She wandered around and thought a skein of sock yarn was a bit pricy. I had to laugh, because junkies don't think sixteen bucks is bad. I won't tell her about the skein of Anne Schaffer I purchased. That was pricy.

Grilltech had a good time chatting. I don't think the TV was turned on once while she was there. (I wonder if she'd like to move in. Oh wait, that means yard work would have to be done, never mind.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol....boy would it shock her to find out how valuable my stash of sock yarn is and my stash is relatively small compared to others. :~)

Mr. Shife said...

I think I would be shocked as well since it is a very unfamiliar world to me.

Amy Lane said...

Yeah--I don't tell Mate how much stuff costs, or he might take a better look at the stash boxes and have a heart attack.