List Day!


  • Counted four cars at the bar this morning
  • Saw one coyote
  • And a halo around a full moon
  • Spilled my cup of ice on the desk
  • I figured it would be a good idea to put the lid on my cup for the day
  • It appears that NIT1 isn't coming in OR he's really, really late
  • There is a goose nesting on top of the doors to the building (we have an airlock)
  • NIT1 showed up almost an hour late
  • A Scalloped Edging
  • Another cloudy, possibly rainy day
  • More coding frustration
  • Sketched out a design
  • Has had to throw the fat kitty off her chair... twice
  • I'm so happy today is over and tomorrow is Friday
  • Oh yea, I don't have a good plan for the group on Saturday Night

1 comment:

Amy Lane said...

So how did that foray go w/the group? Me LURVS the scalloped edging... so very practical.

*grumble* darned cats own the place...