List Day!


  • Counted 10 lightening strikes on the drive in this morning

  • Took a different route, don't know how many cars were at the bar

  • Stupid road construction

  • It did rain last night, just not on my side of town

  • Started the heel last night while knitting with the Bride

  • Did I tell you guys they moved the wedding up to Friday!!!

  • I'm so not ready for that

  • On Monday Grilltech's shift is 0700 - 1530

  • Strange dreams about superpowers and villains

  • Gotta remember, can't sit with my ankle like that

  • Yes, I'm still whining about it, on the plus side it's 50 times better

  • They cleaned the carpets last night

  • I think it's currently raining outside

  • Double stick tape has been added to the shopping list

  • It was too hot for sex last night

  • It was too hot to sleep, also

  • Realizing and ripping back half a heel is a lot quicker than fixing a cable facing the wrong way by dropping stitches

  • I've had to do both type of fixed in less than twenty four hours

  • Don't have to worry about blue bra and pink shirt anymore

  • I'm now the proud owner of a pink bra

  • Ran into a lady in the restroom who was wearing yesterday the shirt I'm wearing today

  • I almost wore it yesterday. I'm glad I didn't

  • For some reason, I have the scene of Mel Gibson at the new station from Ransom running through my head

  • I got my hair cut for the first time in two years on Saturday

  • It is a bit shorter than I would like

  • Grilltech thinks it's entirely too short

  • Strange, my keyboard has quit working in the database

  • I'm thinking of escaping at 1100 this morning

  • Grilltech has started the campaign to get ferrets into the house

  • Yes, they are adorable; but we have way to many animals at this point in life

  • Loud thunder here at work

  • I left the back windows down about three inches on both sides

  • Wonder if there will be any rain in the car

  • My cat should be hiding under the bed if it's anywhere near the house

  • Pounding rain is now falling

  • PL stated her brother told her down town is flooded

  • We really need the rain, so good?

  • On days like this, I really wish I was sitting closer to the windows

  • The full silvery white moon was incredible this morning

  • Do you think I can claim a mental health day?

  • Oh wait, the day is mostly over

  • OMG OMG OMG

  • Temporal displacement says it's 05 September 2009

  • The thunder and pounding rain is back

  • Sabrina thinks I'm evil; because I moved her out of my chair

  • I have about six more inches before shoulder bind off

  • Finished the heel on the XO sock

1 comment:

Amy Lane said...

OMG OMG OMG OMG... (The rings were a nice touch!) It's been totally cool enough for sex around here... (lucky us!) And I LURVE the XO sox...