Shoot me now...

Two days. Two long and boring days of training a new flunky. Should it be, two days of glourious knitting? No, it's the tight fisted knitting. She's a very sweet girl; but not the brightest of the box. I know, I know she's only been on the job three days cut her some slack.

Anyway. I finished a wash cloth. I needed something else to do because I'm getting pretty tired of working on the damn mallard sweater. I've started the neck so it's really, really close to almost being done. As I work 350ish stitches.

I had half a candy bar today, so when the Gnome walked by with a bag of Mint M&M's I turned him down. I love the logic of it's only four, it won't hurt. It's only crack, go ahead and shoot up...

3 comments:

Lovs2Knit said...

lol...and then 4 turn to 8 and 8 turn to 16 and so on and so forth. Next thing you know you've eaten half the bag. :) I'd kill for some chocolate but so far the willpower is winning. It's working since I've lost weight but dang a candy bar sounds really good.

Amy Lane said...

Do you shoot crack? I thought that was a smoking thing... (sorry... hazards of the day job to know way too much about this...)
Poor flunky... she'll get better... maybe even sprout a cerebral cortex if you need her to. You can hope:-)

Amy Lane said...

Do you shoot crack? I thought that was a smoking thing... (sorry... hazards of the day job to know way too much about this...)
Poor flunky... she'll get better... maybe even sprout a cerebral cortex if you need her to. You can hope:-)