Because I'm a Lemming....

Stolen from Roxie 25 random things about me:

  • I can knit backwards - very useful for enterlac

  • I didn't have a stash, but now I do

  • I've lost 55 60 pounds since June

  • Still have 100 95 to go

  • Superbowl Sunday is the anniversery of our first date

  • I ended up with two! DVD sets of season three of Supernatural

  • I'd rather watch a sunset, then sunrise

  • My parents call me when they have questions about the night sky

  • And when they have issues with their computers

  • I collect penguins

  • I don't watch TV as much as listen to it

  • Granny was amazed when I was trying to convert a flat pattern to round in my head

  • Because I struggled to learn to read

  • My favorite color is any shade of purple or blue

  • For the past three years my calendar has been the night sky, this year's was Loons

  • I quote movies quite often

  • I will knit something mostly following the pattern the first time through

  • Our movie collect is about the same size as our book collection

  • I prefer sci-if/fanasty to fiction

  • Silver is better then gold

  • While Dean is a yummy, yummy hot guy, Grilltech is my yummy, yummy hot guy

  • I can make Grilltech crazy by just smiling at him

  • I make girls crazy by asking are you sure?

  • I don't drink coffee

  • My inner child is screaming and howling that I begin a new pair of socks

4 comments:

Amy Lane said...

hee hee hee... yeah. That's me and Mate. Dean Winchester IS yummy yummy hot guy--but Mate is MINE.

My inner child gets it's way too much... that's why I've got too many socks on the loops to count!

Galad said...

I love these 25 random things lists. It is so interesting to find out about others. I'm right there with you on the books, movies, purple/blue and sci/fi fantasy.

I think you should listen to you inner child on the socks. Go for it!

Heather said...

go for it on the socks, one more pair you will cast aside eventually and i will get WOOOO HOOOO.

Red said...

Knitting is fun. do what you want!

And congrats on the weight loss.