List Day!


  • There were six cars at the bar this morning

  • I'm going back to 0400 on Monday!!

  • 0700 makes the day really, really long

  • I finished Grilltech's Black Toed Buffalo Socks last night

  • Today I'm going to work on the sleeves for Perky's tunic

  • Then those are finished I'm starting on Lilith

  • I'll be pulling out the materials tonight

  • It's pounding rain outside

  • I know because it's loud on the roof

  • Tattoos are peeling and somewhat itchy

  • It's pounding rain again

  • I've forgotten how much work FLAMING gay men are

  • And how entertaining they are

  • Not sure which is more beneficial

  • I should become Queen Bitch of PMS soon

  • Oh wait, I'm already Queen Bitch

  • dir /s *. > text.txt is the command to copy the contents of a directory from a DOS prompt

  • Training is completed for the day

  • I'll need to tell you the huge cluster fuck I caused at work

  • I've blown off the gym most all this week

  • I've also blown eating well, Happy Bunny will not be pleased

  • I've got a headache starting to brew

  • We're having chicken soup for dinner tonight

  • Every once in a while the sun peaks through the cloud cover

  • And there are more id10t's on the road at 1548 then at 1248.

  • There is an icy wind blowing through the valley

  • Be careful out there

3 comments:

Lovs2Knit said...

You got rain and we got 3-4 inches of so. Thankfully the sun is out and melting it! 4 more years till we are home in Idaho again unless we can get a special duty. :)

Amy Lane said...

Okay... the bit a out the FLAMING gay men being a lot of work was from completely left field-- actually woke me up!!!!

Amy Lane said...

Okay... the bit a out the FLAMING gay men being a lot of work was from completely left field-- actually woke me up!!!!