Been busy

And now, with out further adieu, the mallard sweater. Thanks Perky for modeling.

I'm so happy the sweater is done. I was tired of knitting it. When I finally reached the home stretch, I was knitting like a mad woman. I still have a ton - a ton - of the sweater yarn left. So I'll be able to make socks and more socks.








In the mean time, Grilltech and I got our tattoos.
Grilltech's tattoo

My tattoo


Jason's wife really loved her had. He asked me to make a hat for his mom, then decided he didn't want me to. He's since changed his mind.
Another hat

6 comments:

Megan said...

That sweater is stunning! All that cabling and texture must have taken forever, but it is well worth it.

Lovs2Knit said...

The sweater came out great! I'm rather partial to cables. :)

Love the new tattoos.

Galad said...

The sweater really is beautiful. Thanks to Perky for modeling.

Your tattoos look great too. My husband has tried to talk me in to getting one but I'm a big chicken!

Amy Lane said...

Oh WOW! No wonder it took so long--that's a LOT of work... and it's gorgeous!!! Well done!!!! (I like the hat too--and I DEFINITELY like the tat!)

Carrie Penny said...

I love the sweater! The texture and cables looks GREAT! I also love the tats! LOL!

Red said...

great sweater!