List Day!


  • Nine cars at the bar this morning

  • My back is bothering me

  • Not enough to prevent me from going to the gym, but work is annoying

  • My ears have been burning for the past two days

  • It appears the flunky isn't coming in today

  • First reboot of the day

  • Second reboot of the day

  • First database disconnect of the day

  • Flunky did show up; late and almost in tears

  • I left my knitting here overnight

  • I'm craving bagels and cream cheese

  • Do you think the happy bunny would mind if I ate 3 of them?

  • Asking me about profile issues does no good, I'm WFM not ROC

  • The Cleaning Lady at work is slipping, there was only nine rolls of TP in the stall, not 17

3 comments:

GrillTech said...

The cleaning lady made up for it in the Mens Bathroom. We must have had about 20 rolls..

Galad said...

Better than no toilet paper!

Amy Lane said...

Uh oh-- who used the first 8 rolls! (I hates computers... unless they're on my side:-)