Wednesday, November 21st

It's the day before Thanksgiving (US). I'm mostly ready. Mostly. I pulled out the bread to make stuffing. I chopped and sauted the jalapenos, mushrooms, onion, and garlic for the stuffing. I picked up the rolls for dinner. I don't feel like making rolls. I might make some for Christmas.

I worked three more rows on the shawl. Every stitch helps. I've started the decrease for the cover of the mitt. I haven't started my second sock yet. Grilltech's sleeves are still sitting.

Hope everyone has a safe day, trip, and/or meal.

Oh yeah, I'm a dumbass. I copied my bookmarks, but never sent them home.

2 comments:

Lovs2Knit said...

I'm mostly ready too. :~)

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Carrie Penny said...

See we did Thanksgiving yesterday, so today all I have to do it laundry and knitting... (It was a pinch, we weren't going to do it yesterday but the boys were going to have 3 dinners other wise today)