Thursday, November 8th*

It's starting to get cold here in the mornings. Cars when left parked out side have frost on the windows. I can see my breath when I walk across the parking lot. It's time for jackets and gloves. I didn't realize, I'd need them in the building as well. Yesterday, my hands were so cold they hurt until about 1030. That is what time the heat finally kicked on. Today I put my jacket on so it's not as bad. I can still feel the blast of cold air under my desk. Maybe I'll get a space heater.

I've finished up the toes of C's socks. I'll post pictures soon as I can. I don't think I'll buy anymore of that brand of yarn again. One skein had two knots in it. Ick. I think I'll gift the other two skeins along with the socks to C.

Tonight is Grilltech's meeting. I'll get plenty of knitting done.

Christmas Wish List: (so far)

Peacock Feathers Shawl (pattern only)
Swift
Rosewood DPNS Size 1
Bronze DPNS Size 1

* Yes, I'm still a dumbass, but I know what day it is.

2 comments:

Red said...

Hi, I have an extra copy of the Peacock Feathers pattern. This was back in the days when I was ordering so much on line that I forgot that I had ordered the pattern already.

I can send it to you if you give me your address.

I can be reached at rwnchen@yahoo.com

Amy Lane said...

Wow--I think it's time you make yourself some mitts, sweetheart--put everyone else on hold, those hands are your sanity!