List Day

  • I counted two cars at the bar this morning
  • Watched a heron fly across the field on yesterday's drive to the gym
  • We're doing squats in our work out routine, I blame Perky
  • My thighs are killing me sore
  • Two days ago, a bird flew into the window here at work. I can still see some feathers and his outline where he hit
  • Two hours to go, I can do them....
  • Forgot to check the lottery ticket, might be working rich
  • Turns out, we wasn't working rich
  • I was lazy and forgot to post this two days ago
  • Avengers is really good
  • I've got the headache from hell
  • And there is cloud coverage, how are we going to be able to see the supermoon?

1 comment:

Donna Lee said...

Your headache from hell has stretched its tentacles over here to NJ. Sinuses are overrated.

We have a lot more raptors in our neighborhood than ever. I seem compelled to stop and admire their grace. I'm not a mouse, though. I'm sure the mice and rabbits look at them a bit differently.