List Day

  • Who has two thumbs and forgot her knitting? That's right! Me! I did remember to bring my iPad, so I'll have something to do during breaks.
  • One of my favorite designers is Clearance, I got two shirts by him. Both the same size, or so they say. First one fits rather nicely. The second one? Not to much, a bit tight in the back and arms. It's rather annoying.
  • The sun is shielded behind thick gray clouds, the only reason I know where its at is the bright spot and slight blurring above and below.
  • Much like everyone else, DST isn't making my life easier. We went to bed at 2030 last night and I didn't want to get up at all.
  • I hate it when the ice dam breaks and water runs down my shirt.
  • Today's lunch is leftover pork ribs from last night. Grilltech is so amazing. I think it's time to go heat up lunch.
  • What is that smell? It’s very chemically and making me a bit sick.
  • Might as well turn this post into a list day.
  • I think I need to go wash my face, might have BBQ sauce on it
  • It's time to go floss my teeth and wash out the lunch container
  • It's hot in here
  • I'm starting to get forgetful
  • Spent almost a 100 bucks at the yarn store on Saturday
  • That was after the discount
  • I won't mention I had put in a special order for more sea silk
  • Can no longer see the sun or even the slight brightness, maybe it's going to rain again

4 comments:

Galad said...

Hooray for yarn shopping!

Donna Lee said...

No yarn shopping for me, washing machine shopping instead. Tough choice, clean clothes or new yarn?

I suppose I could always go to the laundramat.

Amy Lane said...

Yarn. Definitely yarn...

Amy Lane said...

You SO know I love that video too!