List Day - Doubleshot

  • Counted six cars at the bar this morning
  • Over slept this morning, DST is kicking my ass
  • Yesterday I kept biting my lip, today it's totally shredded
  • Spring is here, I can tell because the worms are out
  • Yesterday was Pi day
  • Today, I think we should nuke the planet from orbit
  • History in the making
  • Diablo!!!
  • Second day in a row, I've been having leg cramps
  • The urge to kill people for breathing in my general area has eased slightly, now it's only if they look in my direction
  • Looks like the rain has stopped
  • Yip, I'm a dumbass. Ran the report for one site only, not all of them
  • Great, now the report won't run
  • I've demanded Grilltech take me some place nice for dinner
  • It's good to be the Queen
  • GRRRR, now the report won't frakking open
  • And, I'm out of water

3 comments:

roxie said...

Sounds like one of those days when it would have been better to stay in bed.

emicat said...

I haven't finished Diablo II, but I'm still excited for the new one to come out too. Albeit it also may mean the house will get really messy and no knitting to commence for awhile, but that's ok, right?

Amy Lane said...

You mean it's not okay to hate people for breathing? I'm in frickin' trouble!