List Day

  • Counted three cars at the bar this morning
  • The full moon was lovely hanging low in the western sky
  • why is it when I see a lovely shrug I think that would be awesome to knit, but know it wouldn't look good on me
  • I've started the increases for my scarf hood, along with the fear of I won't have enough
  • Now, I'm really disappointed. I had it in my head today was Friday
  • Crap another day of work to go
  • WOW!
  • GAH! This training is going to put me to sleep
  • I'm eight rows away from finishing my sock
  • Seriously how many acronyms does our government use?
  • Uggy scratched my lip last night, not deep, just enough to be annoying
  • I think I'm ready for the day to be done

3 comments:

Donna Lee said...

It must be the solar storms messing with our brains because today is definitely the second Friday this week.

I am never tempted by shrugs. I don't think they look good on anyone.

Sandra said...

That is a beautful shrug, that would also look like crap on me...

Amy Lane said...

The yarn bomb has me speechless!