I've Been Busy

Today has been a bit of an odd duck. Rain, snow, hail, wind and sunshine. While I took pictures, it was windy and hailing.

My sweater is coming along. I'm at the yoke and back in the excitement of it's a sweater for me!

A hat for Thunder Mountain Traders.

Grilltech's new socks. They would have taken a bit longer, but I had a lacky today. Will most likely have her for the rest of the week.

Made a baby sweater for a cow-orker, I hope she likes it.

Grilltech asked for a Jayne Cobb hat. The first one I made wasn't quite what I wanted, so I made another second one. Both Baby Bird and Grilltech love them. The hat actually went to Eldest's husband, but Baby Bird snagged it running around wearing it.

6 comments:

Galad said...

Great hats!

GrillTech said...

And nice and warm.

Sandra said...

love the sweater colours!

Amy Lane said...

A hat like that, a man's not worried what others think of him...

LOVE the Cobb hat-- and the other projects are gorgeous-- and aren't YOU brave to take pictures in the hail!

emicat said...

Love the cabling you've got going on for the sweater! Again, you're blowing me away with all these projects you've got going on. Maybe if I have more going on, I'd get more done? :)

Megan said...

Ooh, I love that baby sweater!