- Today's post is brought to you by the number six
- It was six degrees this morning when I drove in
- There were six cars in the bar's parking lot
- I started work at 04:06
- Grilltech said yea, yea diamond earrings…
Did you look at them?
Holy crap that much?!
- Tried to export from the database, it failed
- Now I have to figure out another way to get people's schedules
- I missed a meeting yesterday. The big deal? I set it up
- Okay, I figured out how to get people's schedules, but it tied up my system so I missed getting the morning statics out
- Can I go back to bed until January?
- Guess who forgot to start Grilltech's coffee this morning?
- I'm vacillating between rage and the threat of tears this afternoon*
- I told the Gnome I'll never complain about taking calls again if you get us access to the back door - the whole team
- Watch he'll do it...
- Oh, guess I get to complain about having to take calls, he didn't do it
- Had to take another phone call
- Have to turn in a monthly progress report
- Went and knitted at the LYS
- Now I'm starving and waiting for the pork chops to finish baking
- Suppose I could go start the cous-cous
- Grilltech found the last of the Peach Mead last night
- It was amazing
- I'm forcing the puppy to wear his sweater
- I suppose I should let the black cat in the house – it's cold out there
- I have a friend, maybe it has something to do with me eating pork chops
* Mind you afternoon is 1000 for me