Insert snappy title here

Roxie, thank you for the lovely gift of snow, but I must insist you take it back. It's way too much. Plus, as much as I need to shovel the driveway, I really don't enjoy that project. Not to mention drivers forget that ice + (mass * speed) = accident. A proven theory.

Last night I ripped back to the start of chart 1A on the peacock shawl. Sure it's negative progress, but it's progress. I'm ready to start moving forward on it again. Hopefully I'll get further along than before. A little issue of reading the chart correctly.

2 comments:

roxie said...

Oh crap! It's not enough that I have to read the chart? I also have to read it correctly? No wonder I hate lace.

Our snow is almost gone. Hope yours vanishes as quickly. All the best!

Amy Lane said...

I'll take a little bit of that snow--but not too much, mind you...