Monday, Monday

I am not having a good morning. Did not want to get out of bed this early. Wanted to stay and get more quality sleep time. Was three minutes late to work this morning, okay that's not so bad. On the desk this morning there was a letter from the cow-orker stating the other machine wasn't on the network and she had put in a ticket to get it fixed. I could log on to another machine and work from it. Hum, no, I can't. I have specialized software on my machine, so I can't run my morning reports. Convert called in sick, so she isn't here to run them either. My admin password isn't working, so I can't move the files from her profile to mine so I can run them on her machine. I think I'd like to go home and go back to bed.

BO came in and got me back to the network about 15 minutes after I asked Troll to run the downloads. I'm having a fun day. On the plus side, Wednesday is a holiday.

The Alpaca is software and colorful. The pattern looks pretty sweet on it. When I do pictures later this week, hopefully I'll have one completed. I have been making progress on the blanket. Very slow progress, but it's progress.

I finally got out of the datamine almost 1.5 hours later. Bed is calling, not sure if I'll do any knitting, but I'll think about it.

4 comments:

Donna Lee said...

It was a real Monday here,too. I don't have the computer problems (well, not too often) just people ones. I'm not sure which one is worse....

Galad said...

Hope today was more productive and less frustrating.

Megan said...

Hoping the rest of the week got better for you!

Amy Lane said...

It sucks having a Monday that's a Thursday and then a Thursday that's a Monday...