Short but Sweet

Today seems to be going fairly well. I finished my mitt and will start the second one today. It's a bit strange getting used to typing with a mitt on. But my hand is very warm; which is a good thing because it is very cold around here most of the time.

I brought one of the Christmas presents to work. I'll admit to loving it almost as much as Grilltech. It's warm, which does make me a little more pleasant to be around.



Today the garage door man will be swinging by the to look at replacing ours. Merry Christmas to me!! Grilltech got a new furnace; I'm getting a new garage door.

3 comments:

emicat said...

That makes sense and looks pretty useful and will keep you toasty in the office (especially if it's as cold as mine is).

It's funny to find things that can plug into your USB that aren't practical or useful.

If you're ever bored, check out this Japanese website where they pretty much have everything USB-pluggable under the sun - some of them you're just like ???

http://www.raremonoshop.com/

Galad said...

What a good idea. I could have used that USB blanket in my past job.

A new furnace and garage door may not be glamorous presents but they would make me happy :-)

Amy Lane said...

I want that. Don't post pictures like that... makes me want Christmas all over again!!!