List Day!


  • Seems to be the week of letter writing. Yesterday's letter to the Hummer driver and one to a cow- orker saying you're right.

  • I got six bucks out of the change machine, instead of five.

  • A 7.2 magnitude headache is brewing.

  • My hands are freezing.

  • Yesterday Perky and I did the hated routine. Each exercise four times before moving on. I wished thought I was going to die by the end of the whole thing.

  • Watched Chuck and Heroes last night. Wow.

  • It takes forever if I forget and tell it to authorize with everyone highlighted, instead of the one I needed.
  • The expected displacements have currently ceased.

  • But that doesn't mean it's done, just done for now.

  • I've been wearing Ice Queen to work. It's amazingly warm.

  • Yea, the list is pretty thin today.

3 comments:

Galad said...

The list is almost as thin as you are getting :-)

Lovs2Knit said...

Who would have thought Ice Queen could be so warm. :)

Amy Lane said...

Heroes and Chuck were AWESOME! Go on the new routine--it will feel better eventually!