List Day!


  • I've discovered the secret to making the computer move faster: knit!!

  • It's almost a game. If my knitting is in hand, the database screams.

  • The second it's out of my hands, it slows down just enough to make me snarl at it.

  • We've got a long snowy drive ahead of us tomorrow.

  • I decided I was going to knit one more thing for Christmas.

  • It might get done, it's small.

  • I'm trying to decide what to take with me on the trip. The sock; the mitt; and the sweater.

  • I could finish two of the projects. Maybe I should only bring the sweater.

  • Have I mentioned how I've grown to loath the sweater?!

  • The cow-orkers have moved back into the bay. Now they can annoy me even faster.

  • I'm sure, them watching me knit doesn't help their attitude either.

  • Fuck'em. I mean, they should go practice safe sex.

  • I've been bad. I've been eating crack crap-food cookies.

  • Maybe I should knit more; it would make me forget the cookies.

  • And please don't tell the sweater what I said. It'll take FOREVER to get done.

  • I've got ten minutes of my day left.

  • Oh-please-oh-please-oh-please make it go faster.

  • Oops, I forgot to publish. Oh well.

  • It's time to change the music on the PDA.

  • Sweetie, if you're going to wear a swimming suit to work out in... please take a few mintues and shave your legs.

  • I'm off to the store.

  • Good night.

  • Merry Christmas.

  • ....and be safe.

2 comments:

Lovs2Knit said...

Merry Christmas. Have a safe trip and enjoy the time off from the horrid place they call work. :)

emicat said...

Working out in a swim suit and not shaving? whoa.

I initially typed "snow" instead of "not" - tells you where my mind has been :)

Not sure if I'll be able to make it out to my family tomorrow with all this white stuff on the ground. Hope I will though!

Have a merry christmas and you be safe too!!!