List Day!


  • I have to keep reminding myself; screaming at the computer won't help.

  • It's so cold here, the house isn't warm at all.

  • Oh wait, the heater is acting up again.

  • Finished the heel on my sock today.

  • When I finish these socks, I'll be making myself a pair of mitts.

  • Watched all of season 3 of Supernatural. My chief complaint? No balance. Started season 4; balance showed up.

  • Hey is that your wedding ring you're wearing on your chain? Yea, it doesn't fit any more. How much bigger does it need to be resized?

  • Comments like that is why I refer to him as the Gnome.

  • Perky called to try to get out of going to the gym because it's snowing!

  • I told her to suck it up and bring my gym bag.

  • I suppose a better argument should have been, it's warm at the gym.

  • Ladies, I'm trying to work; go cluck some place else.

  • I've got to make a pumpkin cheese cake for tomorrow's knit and eat.

  • I'm able to post when I send it to the right e-mail address.

  • Came home to heat and instead of 4K for a new heater, it's only 1.7K.

  • We're waiting for the bank to call us back.

  • I've decided not to make the cheesecake.

  • Yes, I am being a stressed slacker.

4 comments:

Perkygoth said...

you're having me make The Cheese Cake!!

Galad said...

What a dutiful daughter is Perkygoth!

On the bright side - tomorrow is Friday!

Carrie Penny said...

Today is now Friday! I don't know about you, but this has been a very long week! You need a "No Clucking Zone" sign for your cube. I need to get my husband a no flatulance one. One of the guys next to him walks by, unleashes Nuclear Weapons and speeds off leaving his Golem to weak havoc on Troy and his neighbors...

Amy Lane said...

No balance in Season 3? You mean terrible, heart ripping tragedy isn't balance? And watching Dean act his oh-so-pretty heart out isn't balance? (My family treats the Christmas episode like a real Christmas special... we're twisted that way:-)

And good for cheap heat... huzzah--I'm totally sincere, I've lived through that dilemma! (Food or heat? Food or heat?)