List Day - Double Shot!


  • Slow typists shouldn't send me a greeting; they should come up with the problem they want cleared up first thing.

  • Dude, you're going to call back in an hour sick. Why make me do twice as much work?

  • Its winter, everyone (okay me and three others, maybe more) are wanting to eat everything in sight.

  • Low talkers and mumbles annoy the heck out of me.

  • On the plus side it's FRIDAY!

  • Next weekend is the Geminid Meteors and a full moon.

  • Honestly, I can't think of a damn thing I want for Christmas.

  • And I haven't even begun to think about what I'm getting Grilltech for Christmas either.

  • Hey I removed an event you put on for me, is that okay? Hmmm NO!!!

  • Nothing more entertaining then accidentally locking your computer while in the middle of something.

  • The bracelet that I thought was sterling, isn't.

  • Today's headache rates about 6.3 magnitude.

  • The Gnome was told he needs to double check time zones before committing to something.

  • Then a cow-orker was complaining about the same thing; and I got pulled into the conference.

  • Today's headache now rates about 9.3 magnitude.

  • New routine at the gym today. It's not as bad.

  • At the gym, really liked my purple handmade socks. I gave her the name of the LYS for classes.

3 comments:

Galad said...

Hope the headache is gone and you are having a great weekend.

Amy Lane said...

Oooh... chill out and let that headache just chill out!!! That's awesome that your socks get noticed--I love it when that happens.

Julie said...

Isn't it oddly satisfying to realize you don't want anything for Christmas? That life as-is, is pretty good? It is for me, anyway. Hope it is for you too. Plus it can be fun to see what people come up with.


I'm sure you've heard a million things about headaches, but get your blood pressure checked if you haven't. It's a good thing to keep an eye on, anyway.