It has begun....

I finished darning a set of Grilltech's socks. The other pair, the second one was a lost cause so they got tossed. He's now complaining he's having to wear regular socks one day a week. I'm working on a sock; but not for him. I think he'll live for a while.

Sunday we were walking through the meglomart and I found Supernatural season 1 and 2 for $14.98 each. Needless to say, I snatched them up. I was a bit bummed I wasn't able to find season 3; but I might get lucky.

Wow, my department had two people displaced today. Thankfully I wasn't one of them. The Gnome pulled me aside and said the displacements are done for today. Does that mean I have to worry the rest of the week?

3 comments:

emicat said...

Uh-oh, when I (finally) knit a pair for my boyfriend, will he be expecting 6 more pairs for the whole week? Yikes! I better get knittin! :)

Hmm, hopefully the displacements were done period, not for "the day" as it was put to you.

Galad said...

Here's hoping for no more displacements.

I'm getting Supernatural from Netflix and should have more coming tomorrow. Hurray!

Amy Lane said...

Are you SERIOUS! I've been looking for Season 2 for MONTHS! (and when I find it, it's $40...) Your megalomart is definitely better than mine!