List Day

  • I counted two cars at the bar this morning
  • It's a chilly seven degrees out there
  • On the plus side, it's not trying to snow
  • Today's sunrise is a lovely dark pink
  • I think it's time to set up an eye appointment
  • Today is machines at the gym
  • Next Tuesday I’m starting karate again, so I’d better practice some before then
  • We’re having spaghetti for dinner tonight, after the gym
  • 30 minutes on the tread mill, knees are feeling okay
  • Turns out we're having sloppy joes for dinner
  • I'm glad tomorrow is pay day, we need to shop

1 comment:

Donna Lee said...

But I'd like it if it snowed! Everytime we get ready for precipitation, the temp goes up and it rains. Cold, cold rain. I would really like some snow.

And we are back at the gym, too. I still wish I liked it....