List Day

  • I counted three cars at the bar this morning
  • The weather turned a bit cooler three weeks ago and trees have decided it was time to start turning
  • Today it was downright chilly outside
  • It was weapons training on Tuesday night, my right arm and left index finger are bruised and sore still
  • I didn't get any knitting done last night, instead I'm powering through Towers of Midnight
  • Every time I rub my nose, my finger lets me know it doesn't like that motion
  • It's Sockober and I haven't worked on one sock so far this month : (
  • The fact you used to do my job doesn't give you the right to pitch a fit about me moving some of your agents around! Suck it up and deal with it
  • It's really hard to do two things at once while trying to train someone. So it's time to stop doing that on concentrate on what I want to say

No comments: