Blah

I'm trying to catch up. I've gone through the huge pile of mail on my desk. Shredded most of it, put some in the to open on Saturday pile and I feel better.

I've finished the first sock for the yard work. I had him try it on to make sure it fit and he loved it. He took it home with him to show it off. Today I asked him if he's lost it yet. Nope, I've only got one sock, I can't lose it!

For Christmas I was given season 3 of Fringe, plus NCIS (1 & 2). We're now on the second week of the year and we've power through all of them. Grilltech was sweet and picked up season 3 of NCIS this weekend for me. We're about halfway through it. I get pretty tired of the commercials when watching regular TV.

I'm debating about getting a haircut. My hair is a little past my shoulders, all about the same length. So it's either up or down. If I get the cut, then it will be all down but shorter.

2 comments:

Donna Lee said...

I'm trying to grow my hair a bit. Since it's been short and layered, trying to avoid the mullet is difficult. I'm heading toward a shaggy, shoulder length thing (I think).

Amy Lane said...

We need to just buy Fringe so we can erase two seasons off our DVR!