Running Behind

It's back to work today. I had a lovely four day weekend. A nice way to ring in the New Year. We played board games until midnight, then Perky and I went home to curl up in bed. While gaming, I was also knitting. Finished up a dish cloth and finished a thumb gusset on Perky's mitts. By the time midnight rolled around, I was out of knitting.

I need to finish the mitts, so I can start working on the mitered blanket again. It will keep me warm this winter, so I need to get going on it again.

We've been playing Super Mario for the Wii U. It's slightly different then the Wii one. I guess that's why people keep buying it. I've also started reading again. Which really cuts into the knitting time, but you know opportunity costs.

Not a whole lot to talk about, but it's better then nothing. Have a wonderful New Year.

No comments: