Do Over?


Today is a day. Last night, I locked my digital badge by typing in the wrong pin number once. When I got to work today, my encryption was locked due to that badge being locked. I had to go to another system and figure out that process to get it unlocked. 48 digits and twenty minutes later, I'm able to log onto my computer.

The guy who does the morning stuff is out today and tomorrow, so I'm doing it. I'm to the point that if I don't understand the name, I just forward it to the supervisor and say who is this because honestly? Life is too short. I'm trying very hard to not let the annoyances of the day affect me, but I'm afraid it might be creeping it's way in. Great, now I have to reboot. This too shall pass Guess, I'm not quite living up to the don't be annoyed because I was just rude to a guy. Damn. And another reboot. (Breathe) I can do this.

The day is over, guess I lived. Time to go home and relax.

2 comments:

Galad said...

Glad you made it through the day. Keep breathing :)

Donna Lee said...

I hope your Thanksgiving was peaceful and tasty.