- I could. Not. Sleep. Last. Night.
- I shut the alarm off, good thing Grilltech woke up at 0450, otherwise we'd still be in bed
- Checked my email at work first thing, the skilling script is broken
- I left my iPad AND knitting at home, so I don't have anything to do during lunch today
- I've got a song rattling around in my head
- Our lackey isn't working out and will be returning to her own area
- The batteries on my fan are DOA
- Asked a supervisor about having an agent work with us, turns out that agent had been termed last month and I was asking the wrong supervisor about someone else
- When running reports, it's a good idea to change the date, otherwise the four I just ran would be useless
- Yes, I've got to run those four reports again
- I couldn't get HG to go punch Gnome in the head, and I really did try.... repeatedly
- The store was crowded and had stupid people shopping in them
- I'm going to bed early tonight
I'm not a French Templar so Friday the 13th doesn't really bother me. However, when the universe starts on the smack down, it might be a good idea to lay low. Why?