Monday

Today isn't a good day. Nothing is going wrong, it's just not good. Last night's sleep was solid, long, and fairly cool but restful? Not so much. Thankfully, I have my sweater at work, because it's a bit on the chilly side in here.

The sun is shining and it's pouring rain, even the weather is having a hard time making up its mind.

I'm less than two inches away from finishing the first side of my top. Much like Sandra I can't leave well enough alone. I'll explain more when I post pictures.

At this point, I've decided I'm going to make Fall of Leaves (rav) out of the sea silk.

I put my stuff back out on the main server, and today it crashed again. Yip, I've moved it back to my local system because I have a low tolerance for losing data.

3 comments:

Donna Lee said...

I've been sleeping soundly but having such intense dreams that I never feel rested. My brain is sure that I've been up all night running or fighting or talking.

I like Fall of Leaves. It is reminiscent of the In Dreams shawl I'm still working on. I like leaf patterns.

emicat said...

Ooh, that's a cool pattern! That's gonna be gawjus!

Amy Lane said...

The Fall of Leaves pattern is VERY pretty!