List Day

  • Counted three cars at the bar this morning
  • The moon was almost full and low on the western horizon
  • I've been watching Daria, the best line ever? I don't have low self esteem, I have low esteem of others
  • Grilltech says, I'm very much her
  • Roxie posted a really sweet link of nesting eagles
  • Today's sunrise is very bright & clear and back to about 0800
  • Stupid daylight savings
  • I'll be happy when this week is over, I can't seem to do anything right
  • Okay, the rush of why hasn't this been done seems to be over
  • I'm glad this week is mostly over

4 comments:

Sandra said...

so glad to be working at home today - no interest in interacting with others (I have low esteem of others, too!)

roxie said...

Just a few more hours till the weekend! Glad you enjoyed the Moma eagle. Live cam.

Louiz said...

Love Daria. A role model I always felt.

Megan said...

Oh I love Daria!