- It seems we hit every red light between home and work this morning
- Reports have died, so I'm dead in the water
- I have the pleasure of working help desk tickets
- Grilltech and I must have been kicking each other in our sleep last night, both of us are stiff and sore
- I'm having orange juice on the rocks at work, I think I need more vodka
- I've got pictures of the finished shawl, but I'm currently too lazy to post them
- Plus, I don't have the final picture
- The answer to which report is he talking about - is not I don't know, he just tells me I'm wrong
- I hunted for the checkbook this morning and couldn't find it
- I'm hoping it under piles of knitting somewhere
- Grilltech is dealing with an icky customer
- There is thirty more minutes of my day left, I hope he'll get out on time
- My desk has been mostly shoved off and I still can't find the checkbook
- When should I start worrying about it?
Wrote the post yesterday, but posted early this morning.