Strange


I'm thinking of joining a sock club. The biggest problem I have is, I'm not sure I'll like the colors. Then I'll be wasting money on something I'll not get around to using. Plus, I'm not sure I want to spend money on me this time of the year. I know, I know. It would be okay if I did. The world won't end. I'll just leave the link and think about it.

I've finished the instep on the socks I'm working on. Just need to get the foot and toe done, then I'll be back to one at a time. I should have brought them with me today, because I'll be waiting at the doctor's office. I opted for a book instead. Maybe these socks will be done in time for Christmas. Maybe.

Strange dreams this morning. I broke a tooth and it was over 700 to fix - thankfully just a dream. Another part I was at some kind of party with friends and co-workers, there was lots of drinking and dancing (on my part). Everyone else was kinda blah about it all.

No comments: