List Day

  • I counted two cars at the bar this morning
  • Gas is at $2.99 per gallon
  • It seems on the drive in this morning, we hit every light red. It was quite annoying
  • Last night in training, I was shown something new. I'm still not quite sure I've got it
  • My headache is back. I wish it would go away for good
  • I was on Space Weather reading about a meteor shower, I immediately looked at the calendar to see if it was marked. Only to remember I'm at work, not home
  • Grilltech left early for the day. Now I want to go home
  • I'm leaving work early. =^.^=
  • Have a good weekend

1 comment:

Donna Lee said...

I have a sister in law who never got headaches. I didn't understand it and thought it was infinitely unfair. I hope yours has gone by now. I had a doozy on Friday but am relatively pain free this morning.