List Day

  • Counted four cars at the bar this morning
  • I'm working half a day today, I have a doctor's appointment mid-morning
  • It's going to be a long day, I just ran the wrong report
  • Watched an interesting cyber-punkish movie last night called Sleep Dealer
  • The chat program really wants me to know my password expires on Sunday, it sent me three notices within minutes of each other
  • I love the Banshee howl when the wind blows
  • Quite the herds of people walking by my desk, wonder what's going on
  • I should be grateful the girls didn't want this wedding dress
  • Ready for my four day weekend
  • We're going to jackpot on Sunday
  • Can't wait to give my money to the mob....
  • I took Monday and Tuesday off, what does the team do? Throw my party today
  • As much as I love cake, I don't need it
  • Today’s mantra? Not that I’m counting

1 comment:

Amy Lane said...

Wow. Those were amazing boobs. And the movie looks interesting... but obscure!