List Day!


  • Counted two cars at the bar this morning
  • At 0530 in the morning, there heavy traffic heading east while I'm driving west
  • The person who I've been training with isn't here today
  • So I'm bouncing between his and my computers
  • Then I got to call him to get instructions on how to run a morning report
  • Amy, honey. You don't have time for a social life. Now get writing!
  • And take back your hatchling dragon
  • I've doomed myself to ripping back on this shawl, I commented to Donna Lee I don't have a life line
  • Well crappy, I'm out of water
  • Work is sponsoring a wellness event, I'm making a half-assed attempt at following it
  • I'm doing pretty good, hate switching shoes three times a day
  • Happened to glance up at a jug of pretzels across the cube wall; it expired Dec2709
  • He brought them in today
  • On the third walk of the day, we passed a family of ducks. The babies were sooo adorable

2 comments:

roxie said...

Fuzzy baby duckies - Awww!
Good for you for walking! Yayy!

Amy Lane said...

Fuzzy baby duckies, yay! And you go ahead and keep that dragon-- just bring him over to play! (You are my social life, darling... if it wasn't for the internet, I'd be like Kathleen Turner in Romancing the Stone-- just me and my cat...)