Tuesday, June 06

Happy Tuesday. I'm having a hard time staying awake. Not that getting up at 4 am would be the cause of the problem. I've started the yoke of Joyce's sweater. The sweater looks way kewl. Might even get around to posting pictures. (ha!) Almost done with the gusset on Mike's sock. He has a hole in the radiation pair. Guess I'll need to learn to fix them.

It's June, I'd better get started on Christmas presents. I still have Dad's father’s day gift to start. I've all ready told him it's going to be late.

Here it is 12:30 and I'm ready to spit nails. Just having a crappy, crappy day. I'm not sure I like this new set up at work. I LOATHE a certain type of call and I've gotten about three of them today. Not to mention I'm dealing with whiny people. In my frame of mind, it's hard to image I'm being kind.

I'm about ready to add another skein to the Biohazard sock. I've finished the gusset and have started the long trek towards the toe.

No comments: