Friday, June 9th

I finished Mike's biohazard socks last night. He was so happy to get them. He's going to wear them on the trip to Jackpot. Maybe they'll bring him luck.

I'm getting ready to start on Dad's socks next. Most likely will do a K2, P2 ribbing down to the heel. Not the most exciting, but will be clingy. I've started the socks. I have about 3 inches worth of ribbing done; all I think of is Charlie Brown with these colors.

We went to have the back two tires of my car replaced last night. In the end had to replace all four of them. Now the car doesn't shake any more, so I'm quite happy.

Received one of my birthday present’s the day before. I've already started filling it with notes on patterns. Yet another place for me to put data, there are four “pattern” books around the house.

Almost done with Joyce's sweater, it's turning out very nicely.

No comments: