Friday, May 19

Strange dreams last night. Remember walking down Chinden in the pre-dawn (or was it post-sunset) darkness. I was searching for something, but couldn't remember what it was. I stopped at a store, I think they sold clothing. Next thing I know, I'm on the floor. The staff is concerned, they seem to know me. I look in the mirror and my appearence is shocking. My long blonde hair is gone, in it's place is a short spikey purple. My face is thin and angeluar. All traces of plumpness is gone. They call me, Izzy, but I know that's not my name. All I have is my clothes and three receipts.

I think that would make a great short story. Now all I need is the the ending of the story. I figure out who I am?

The day is close to being over. Can't wait. It's Friday and I'll get to sleep in tomorrow.

No comments: