Last night was interesting. The power went out for an hour. Figured might as well go to bed, since I could barely keep my eyes open. Half an hour later, the power kicked back on and the radio blared. So I got up, turned off the lights and radio. Just could not go to sleep, until about 7:30. I do feel much better today.

Getting closer to being done with my sweater. Only worked two rows last night before the power went off and there was no light. Starting to get a bit excited about finishing it. I'll need to get a zipper and figure out how to put it in. The Big Book of Knitting has really good instructions, so it should be easy.

Today at work I feel like I'm not helping anyone. Well that's not completely true, but there are enough people I'm not helping to cancel out the ones I am. It just gets frustrating for me. As of the 5th I'll have been doing this job for 2 months. Wow. Only 16 more to go. :)

No comments: