The Day After...

Went to Karate last night, thought I was going to die. : ( I haven't done anything in the past three months and I can tell. I only stayed an hour. Feel pretty good today, not sore at all. I need to get on the bike and start building endurance. It's pretty sad that I can't even exercise for 30 minutes without taking a break.

Been working on Nan's sock. It's a white sock, it's just as boring as working on Mike's black socks, but I can see the stitches. Only have about an inch more to go before I'll start on the toes.

1 comment:

NewsBlogger said...

Hello, I like to contact you! My name is KnitTech,
By my SEARCHING out FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION about home working I have found your site.
I was looking out for home working related information. Sorry, I have see that your The Day After... isn't a perfect match. But, anyway, I am glad I have stopped by even though this isn’t a perfect match. What you have in your content is very interesting for most people.
I like to set up a link to you. What you think about?
It does will be a pleasure, if you contact me. Perhaps we have some same ideas. Wish you success with your site.

Fritz