The long, short of it all

After a four day weekend, the Monday that wasn't, was tiring. Morning came way too early and the night before the youngest daughter had to watch TV at a blaring level. Needless to say, after the second time of being told to turn it down, the TV went down. I personally think it has something to do with the fact; I was louder then the TV.

I've started another pair of socks, this time for me! I didn't like how the pattern was turning out, so I ripped back and started a simple K2, P2. I'm getting close to starting the heel, only half an inch to go! Can't wait.

I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to make my dad for his birthday next month. Possibly another pair of wool boot socks. Last year, I told him I hadn't gotten around to making anything. He said, I'll wait for you to knit me something. Guess I'd better get started early this year.

Today is the start of a three day weekend. One of the nice things I have to say about my job is there are plenty of days off. Maybe I'll get around to doing thank you cards for Christmas, since I didn't do the Christmas cards.

No comments: