Two Days Before...

It's only two days before Christmas. I've been working on my Aunt's socks. Don't know if they'll fit or get done before Christmas. I had my daughter try them on, and they were a bit tight. : ( I think I'll finish them and just let her know that if they don't fit, I can make another set. Of course, I'll get her measurements first.

Yesterday was the youngest daughter's birthday. We took her out to dinner, then picked up some cake and ice cream. She really seemed to have enjoyed the loot. The day before I took away the heating pad she was using as an electric blanket. She was a bit annoyed, then very happy when she opened up a real electric blanket on her birthday.

I've got the next four days off, which means I'll get a lot of knitting done. I might even get around to posting some pictures of projects.

No comments: