List Day

  • Gas is at $2.51 $2.45 per gallon
  • There was three no cars at the coffee shop
  • I'm off the rest of the week I'm here this week
  • Still have to get up early and drive Grilltech to work tomorrow
  • I've got four more hours of today to do. I'm ready to go home now
  • I'm wishing hard core today is (was? no that's not right) Friday
  • The share drive has been down for a week. I've got nothing to do, because all my stuff is out there, where it will be safe
  • The car is at the auto body shop. Having a hard time not calling them and asking is it done yet?
  • I'm in the mood for pizza, but have no money until tomorrow
  • Grilltech and I both bought each other the same bottle of Kriek for Christmas
  • Have a good New Year, if I don't talk do you guys before then

No comments: