Sick

I'm on day two of the plague, sore throat and a slight runny nose. I talked to the one of the guys and he says he's had it for more then two weeks. Crap. I'm not going to enjoy this.

I'm about done with my row on the blanket. Not sure how many squares that works out to be, but I'm working on the thing. I'm trying to decide if I'm going to start another row when I finish this one or put it away until fall. I'm getting a bit tired of working on it. I might be able to get another row or two done before April. Who knows.

1 comment:

Donna Lee said...

That plague went through my home and my work place. It does indeed last several weeks (3-4 being most common). You start to feel better but the chest congestions goes on and on.....

I finally started my sock remnant blanket. It's not what I ever pictured it to be but I am loving it so far.

Feel better!