Drive By

For the past couple of weeks, I've been feeling pretty down. Really haven't been doing much, kinda drifting along. Today I'm feeling a bit worse, still drifting, but picturing life without me. I can't say things would be better, I'm sure Grilltech would be very sad if I wasn't around. I need to snap out of this mood, because game night is coming and I've got to figure out what I'm going to do to them. Actually I've got most of it mapped out, just not feeling like playing. Its all so... distant? muffled? disinterested? I'm not sure I'll find the right word for what I'm feeling.

Next week is Thanksgiving. Thankfully, we mapped out who was going to do what and that's done. Now the waiting for the holiday to get here is going to drag on.

Last night I worked four rows on the sweater. Two rows at a time, is all I'm hoping to complete at a time. Perky's mitts are coming along. Figure about another inch before binding off.

No comments: