Change


Today, I moved my desk. It took me about an hour and half to do. The move itself was only 30 minutes, but getting the system set up and running right. Still working on it. The biggest change? The main system I use is on the left side. I don't know how I did it, but I can't get the main chat window to open. Plus the new system is slow. I don't mean, slow, but SLOW. Thankfully I only rarely use that one.

Anyway, I've now got a cubemate. It's someone I've sat with before, so its not a big deal. I'll need to remember to keep the talking to myself down to a minimum. Okay, second time today I've walked past my new row. Change is good. I keep telling myself that, but so far, it's not taking. On the plus side, my new cubemate won't be helping himself to a bunch of my stuff.

I've got about an inch, maybe an inch and a half done on Grilltech's new sock. The blue isn't really standing out, so all I see is black on them.

1 comment:

Galad said...

It is an adjustment having your desk space changed. Thankfully your new cube mate is someone you can deal with. I don't have a real space at internship because they are out of room. I sit at a table in the hall but do have use of a computer. When I meet with clients I have to go find a space with a door, so I'm in different offices all of the time. It's weird being nomad.